Seven Ways to Win your Customers and keep them Coming.
1. Keep detailed notes
By keeping detailed notes about a customer, will enable you to deal with them more effectively. You will be getting to know a little about their likes and dislikes, their yes, and no’s.
2. Stay in contact
You want to stay in contact with your customers, this shows a caring attitude. Every buyer wants to know that it isn’t just about the sell, but it is the overall business relationship.
- Keep them up to date about new products
- Letting them know when there will be a sale on the items they wanted.
- Sending a thank you card is a great way to stay in contact
- Remembering special dates, can really be a great way to keep in contact
How can you create loyal customers if they aren’t paying attention to you.
3. Be easy to do business with
We must be able to sell yourselves and not the products first. Maintain a good attitude when dealing with customers means a lot to the buyer. They are investing their money into a great sales person along with a great product.
4. Talk the customer language
Speak to your customers and not at them, and keep hypothetical terms in the back. Talk on the same level as your customer. You don’t won’t to impress them with hypo words and language.
5. Admit Mistakes
The worse case is to try and conceal your mistake. People are all subject to making mistakes all day long, especially in the marketing business where there isn’t no perfection. Be ready to admit your mistakes out openly.
6. Pay Attention
If you don’t pay attention, how will you be able to address the needs of your prospect or customer. The least thing you don’t want to do is represent yourself in the wrong way. If you don’t listen to them you want be able to provide them with great service.
7. Add Value
There are two ways to add value:
- Treat your customer as a valuable buyer and you will have them for a life time.
- Put value on all your products. Make sure that your are selling to them the best product on the market.
Family and Friends: Ladies and Gents
WORD Of THE DAY!
PARALOGIZE___ To draw conclusions that do not follow logically from a given set of assumptions.
The Importants of Networking in your home Business
- Computer Networking
- Networking solutions
- Networking Services
- Wireless Network
- Media Networking
All of these networking sources to interact with people to exchange information
and develope contacts, especially to further one’s career.
Wikipedia__”Networking is a socioeconomic business activity by which business
people and entrepreneurs meet to form business relationships, and to recognize, create
or act upon business opportunity, share information and seek potential partners for ventures.
Ten Successful Tips For Business Networking
- Exchange of ideas
- Builds Strong Business Relationships
- It’s an Integral Part of Business
- Helps builds up a strong foundation
- Great way To Collect and Share Ideas
- Social Networking
- It’s the blood life of a business
- Broaden Your Personal research method
- A Great way To Stay Connected
- Staying on To of The News In Networking
“Most successful entrepreneurs know that networking is a serious game
and it’s definitely, not how many business cards you have or pass out and
collect. It’s not about how many products you can sell or whom you can instantly
impress, exploit or to get what you want.” https://www.entrepreneurs.com
WAYS TO NETWORK
Word of mouth
Connect Face To Face